Thursday, October 30, 2008

Floating ideas

I really want to make a piece of art using one of my favorite quotes by Martin Luther King Jr.

“It may be true that the law cannot make a man love me, but it can stop him from lynching me, and I think that's pretty important.”

I’m not sure how yet, but I am excited about the ideas I got floating around. I have also finally finished the last panel of another picture I was working on. I still need to put some red behind the yellow and blue panels but I totally love them so far. (That’s why there is a faint circle around the peace sign.) I want to paint the sides black but I tend to get lazy at that point. I’m sure one day I’ll be on a good one and bust them all out.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I really love your art work. I think it's beautiful. I am especially loving the one in the middle, with the flowers. I only wish I could paint like that.

    ReplyDelete