Sunday, July 5, 2009

The Book Smugglers

Out of all the different sites I've found that review books, The Book Smugglers are by far my favorite (fantasy is my favorite genre so I get a good variety at their site).



I know how hard it can be to keep new books flowing in when you read as much as I do, so I thought I'd share two of their posts, "Half Year Mark: Ana and Thea’s Favorite Reads of 2009 (so far)" and “Books You Really Should Be Reading…,” that have some really great recommendations in them.

I put at least 10 new books on my to-read list after reading them and I would definitely check them out if you're into fiction and/or romance.



I feel a little ashamed at how many fantasy books I read, so I'm trying to add a few non-fiction books - or anything not fantasy really - in with every trip to the library. (Do you like how I try to dwindle my guilt about reading so much with more reading?)

Right now I'm reading some philosophical books and The Shock Doctrine by Naomi Klein, but I need a few more to balance out this new onslaught of awesome books I must read.

-If you're interested in any of the books pictured, you can find out more about them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment