Tuesday, August 4, 2009

"Live What You Love"

Before I accidentally deleted all of my pictures, I had been working on a set of poster ideas. Most of them were just words and sayings I really loved that I had been thinking of incorporating into some of my paintings.

Well, like I said, all of these were deleted. Luckily, I do most things by hand and was able to scan the hard copies.

Today I've been fiddling around with a "Live What You Love" poster idea that I had started but never finished. (Sorry about the ugly banner I put across them, but I don't want to risk them being taken by anyone - Not to sound pretentious or anything.)






Out of all of them I think I like the original (the first one) the most. In all actuality, I'll probably end up having the one with the red writing and white background printed since our office has a red/black/white theme going on. Kind of.

I don't know.

I think I might make a series of them too. I was planning on screen printing them, but I'm totally broke and can't afford to buy the supplies right now. I'll probably just print a trial one out on some high quality paper since my printer is pretty bad ass.

We'll see.

Edit: I originally posted this over at Random Thoughts, but I wanted to share it here as well. I'm actually really bad about posting things I'm working on in one place and not the other. I'm trying to work on that, but it might take my a while (hey I'm lazy) to get everything sorted.

No comments:

Post a Comment