Friday, September 18, 2009

Spell with Flickr

I've been a bad blog mistress I know. I've just been a lot busier with school than I thought (even my other blog has suffered) and this area of my life is always the first to suffer.

Well, besides housework.

I also wasn't able to get to the library till today so I've been book free all week. It was the first time in a long time I didn't have anything new on hand to read and I did not enjoy it one bit.

And by "not enjoy" I mean barely survived without tearing all my hair out.

I will have so more posts up soon, but until then I wanted to share this Spell with Flickr website I stumbled across today.




Not bad right?

The site is pretty self explanatory. You just type in anything you like and the website will spell it out using letters from Flickr. If you don't like any of the letters you got, you can click on it till you find one you like.

I'm thinking this might be perfect for an ABC project for Holden's room. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment