Monday, October 5, 2009

Circus

I have had the circus on my brain for a few weeks now. I'm not even a big fan of the circus (though I love carnivals), but I love the decor and care-free autmosphere.

One day I am going to have a circus themed party whether or not my friends get into it or not (they're not theme party people).

Here are some ideas I found on the intertubes:

1. Circus by Northstander 2. Candy by Sidereal 3. Cupcake by Bookgrl 4. Ice-cream Parlour 5. Old Fashioned Soda Bar 6. French circus


I can just envision being surrounded by vibrant colors and tables covered with candy, cupcakes, and all kinds of popcorn. Throw in an ice-cream buffet (just change the pink color scheme to red) and some hot dogs and you're set.

I also came across some fun costumes:


I love the top one (especially with these boots), but I'm diggin the striped tights on the left and the jacket on the right.

Anyhoo, just bored and dreaming of the red top. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment