Thursday, October 22, 2009

I Want: Leather Jackets and Platform Pumps

I have been itching to go clothes shopping for quite a while now. I used to have a ton of clothes, but ever since I've had my son my closet has been sorely lacking.

I really want a (fake) leather jacket. It's just one of those things I think everyone should have. I've also been looking for a pair of platform pumps for quite a while.

Me Likey

My main problem is I'm really cheap. Even though I know some things are worth the money, I still have a hard time justifying spending over a certain amount on anything (like fifty bucks). Luckily for me Forever 21 has this leather jacket for only $33 dollars and these pumps for only $25.

I see a shopping trip in my near future...

3 comments:

  1. Fashion for the most part is nothing but the ostentation of riches.
    http://twurl.nl/kzh37t

    ReplyDelete
  2. All wealth is the product of labor. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your style of presentation is lovely and your dress are according to new fashion..

    Reflective Motorcycle Vests

    ReplyDelete