Thursday, November 12, 2009

Bad Romance

I'm a little bit obsessed with Lady Gaga's new song "Bad Romance:"


I want your ugly
I want your disease
I want your everything
As long as it's free
...
I want your psycho
Your vertigo stick
Want you in my rear window
Baby your sick

I'm not even that big of a Lady Gaga fan (which I've always thought was weird since she pretty much embodies everything I like in the world). Hearing her sing "Poker Face" acoustic did a lot for changing my indifference towards her and this song just might have sealed my fate.

It's weird, I used to hate pop music. HATE it. Either my taste in music has completely changed or pop music is just bangin nowadays. (I also have this song stuck in my head by Lady Gaga.)

And I'd really love it if gold chin plates came in style. Seriously, that would be awesomely ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment