Thursday, November 12, 2009

Rodarte for Target

There are so many reasons to look forward to December, but I have to say I'm most excited for the Rodarte GO International collection at Target. It arrives in stores and online on December 20th and I can guarantee you I'll be checking it out.

Here are some pics I found at Musings of a Fatshionista:




(images from nitrolicious and fashion indie)


Bonnie and Clyde, Rosemary's Baby, and Harold and Maude are their inspirations? Seriously, if you threw something sparkly in there, like Velvet Goldmine, I think I'd lose my shit. (I've wanted a yellow umbrella since I saw Harold and Maude too. Maybe I'll find one this year.)

I think my brain almost exploded when I saw that sequined skeletal dress.

According to a Target spokesperson, the new collection will be “very feminine, yet very modern. The collection incorporates a rich mix of patterns and fabrications and everything from sequins and bows to faux fur. The key with Rodarte is layering.”

Sequins, bows, and skulls? That's what the inside of my head looks like. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment