Friday, December 11, 2009

Fairy Tale Week Art

A few weeks ago I had a fairy tale week over at Random Thoughts. And even though I try not to post the same thing on both blogs (since it seems kind of redundant and I have no idea how much of an overlap there is with readers), there are a few things I want to repost here.

Here is some of my favorite art I came across for fairy tale week:

Twisted Princesses by jeftoon01:



Eugenio Recuenco fairy tale shoot:



I just typed "fairy tale" in over at Deviant art and these are some of the things that popped up.

1. Snow, Glass, Apples (6) 2. Snow, Glass, Apples (1) 3. A Dustland Fairy Tale 4. Fairy Tale “Geese-swans” 5. Alice in Wonderland 6. Painting the Roses Red 8. Fairy Tale 9. A Fairy Tale 10. Crystal Slipper 11. Beloved Creature 12. The Mad Hatter13. Little Red 14. Forgotten Tale


Art by J. Scott Campbell:


You can see more of his work here.

No comments:

Post a Comment