Thursday, January 21, 2010

New Music Thursday

New music Thursday is an attempt to keep my goal of listening to some new music alive and kicking. These are the songs I'm diggin this week:

After Hours by We Are Scientists:



Hummingbird by Wilco:



I have to say I'm not completely sure about Wilco yet to be honest. I definitely don't not like them, but I'm not sure if I do like them either. And apathy is pretty much the cryptonite to love. We'll see though.

Big Love by Lindsey Buckingham:



I'd never heard any of Lindsey Buckingham's solo songs till this week and this one is great.

Back by Pac Div:



House of chains by Future leaders of the World:



I've noticed that I either love or hate the songs Future leaders of the World comes out with. This song appeals to my love of 90s music, but if its not your thing then I would check out some of their other songs. You pretty much get something different with every one so you're bound to like something.

Be Be Your Love by Rachael Yamagata:



Home by Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros:



Favorite artist of the week: Phoenix

1901:



Girlfriend:



Lisztomania:

No comments:

Post a Comment