Thursday, March 11, 2010

New Music Thursday

New music Thursday is an attempt to keep my goal of listening to some new music alive and kicking. Not all of these bands/artists are new to me, but all of the songs are. This week has been crazy busy for me so it's nice to take a little time to listen to some music.

These are the songs I'm diggin this week:

Black-Eyed by Placebo:



The Mating Game by Bitter:Sweet:



You've Got the Love by Florence + The Machine:



Change by Blind Melon:



So Gone by Best Coast:



I Was Born A Unicorn by The Unicorns:



Nothing Came Out by the Moldy Peaches:



Baby Please Dont Go by Lightnin Hopkins:



Artist of the Week: The Twelves

Take On Me by A-Ha (The Twelves remix):



Help I'm Alive by Metric (The Twelves remix):



In For the Kill by La Roux (The Twelves remix):

No comments:

Post a Comment