Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I Want - Chambray Utility Dress

I am completely smitten with the Chambray Utility Dress from Faith21. I am trying to move away from all the black I seem to buy and I'm a sucker for anything with exposed zippers or interesting buttons. I've also noticed I gravitate towards clothes that have more of a military/utility vibe to them.


Unfortunately this dress only goes up to a 2x. Because Forever21 has wonky sizing I already know there is no way in hell my boobs will fit in this thing. What a shame.

3 comments:

  1. Girl I got mine yesterday and I am a size 16 and pray that when it gets here the 2x fits!!! They are already sold out today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm completely jealous (and not at all surprised it sold out). :)

    I hope it works out ok! Buying anything from Forever21 without trying it on is a shot in the dark in my experience. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. It did not really work... The boobs were tight and it ended up looking very military cargo-ish if you will. There are a million more things I want, but cannot afford it! They sell out so fast!

    ReplyDelete