Monday, June 14, 2010

"Abby" 06/10

I go through phases where I tend to focus on one creative hobby at a time. Because of that, there are times when I go months and months without painting anything. After a particularly long "dry spell" it's always a breath of fresh air when I finally get inspired to paint again.

This is a painting I made for one of Ryan's friends. We went to their daughter's first birthday on Saturday and I made this as their gift.

IMG_4783
IMG_4785
IMG_4796

I'm not particularly happy with the way it turned out, but it's alright. There wasn't enough time for me to go through and make my usual small changes, but what can you do?

2 comments:

  1. No. I used overhead projector transparency films that can be printed on. I used to feel like I was "cheating" by using them, but I've gotten over it. lol

    ReplyDelete