Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A Craft Roundup

I feel like I've been boring the last few weeks. I haven't done any crafting lately since I've been busy with a few of my other hobbies, but I'm jonesing to create something. I thought I would do a small craft roundup so I can get those creative juices flowing.

Photobucket

1. How to Make a Pop-Up Photo Diorama!
2.
How to make your own chain harness
3.
Watermelon Pie
4.
Puffy Pouch
5.
Zipper Bracelet
6.
paper mache boat pattern

I am definitely going to make that watermelon pie desert with Holden. I know he'll just love it. I also think those boats would be great to put in his room, but it seems like kind of a lot of work. I hate to admit it but my laziness far out weights my craftiness.

2 comments:

  1. I agree. There are little, but I think they'd make cute clutches.

    Also, your name change totally confused me. lol

    ReplyDelete