Thursday, August 19, 2010

Bandanas and Saints (What I Wore)

I still feel weird about posting outfits, but I'm trying to get over that. similar to how posting recipes has made me more adventurous, I'm hoping outfit posts will do the same.

This is pretty much my go to outfit when it is super hot outside. While I generally like wearing tights, some days that just isn't an option when it gets too hot.

Project6 (3)

Dress - Faith 21
Black t-shirt - Walmart
Shorts - Lane Bryant pants I cut up
Flats - Target
Necklace - Torrid
St. Jude Medal - online from
here

Some of you may know I'm an atheist, but I really like saints and religious (especially Catholic) imagery/iconography. St. Jude has always been my favorite because he is invoked in desperate situations (he is the patron saint of desperate cases) and because his feast day is on my birthday.

I love this dress (though since putting it in the dryer is really a long shirt) because I can wear it so many different ways. Don't be surprised if you see it crop up quite a few times.

2 comments:

  1. I love the necklaces :)

    Same with me. I'm not Christian or anything but I'm mega into rosaries and stuff.

    ReplyDelete