Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Butterflies and a Dash of Red (What I Wore)

What can I say? I love black and white clothes. I've been trying to move past buying all black, but I can't seem to help myself. I also can't help loving this ridiculously tacky butterfly clip. I've had it forever and I have no intention on getting rid of it anytime soon. Ugly-ish things just appeal to me.

Project1

Dress - Faith21
Belt - from another dress
Shoes - Torrid


I absolutely adore this dress. Depending on what I pair it with, it can be made to suit any mood. I love things like that. Also, does the last photo make anyone else think of garden gnomes? Just me?

3 comments:

  1. Haha, took me a while but yes... The hats :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute dress! is that a pin on the belt? i just got a ton of huge vintage pins that i think would rock on a belt!

    ~selina

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is just the belt itself, but that's a really good idea!

    ReplyDelete