Thursday, August 26, 2010

Stripes and Boots

Would you guys hate me if I gush about the awesomeness that is this jacket for a moment? Seriously, I think I squealed a little when I first saw this striped piece of heaven. I'm a total sucker for jackets/blazers and stripes are my most recent love. Even better, the jacket is only $24.80 which means my broke ass can actually afford it.

Project2

I also decided to get this pair of boots since Forever21 was having a deal on shipping (free for orders over $40). I've had doc martens on the brain for the last few weeks, but at $29.80 these boots are more in my price range. Hopefully they turn out okay. I've never bought a pair of shoes from F21 and I'm a bit nervous about it to be honest.

Copy of Project2

I've read a lot of commentary about "fast fashion" and whether or not it is always the best route to go, but I think it's great that stores like F21 give people greater access to affordable fashion. I don't know why I felt the need to say that, but there you go.

1 comment:

  1. I love stripes so I was already sold and the bow on the back is like a cherry on top!!

    ReplyDelete