Thursday, September 30, 2010

Black and White and Pink All Over (What I Wore)

I don't know what's up with the weather, but it has been entirely too hot here for fall. I keep trying to convince myself it's time to bust out the jackets, but reality refuses to indulge my delusions. Oh well. One can hope I suppose.

Here's more proof of my love of tights. At first I felt a bit grandma-ish in these tights, but they've started to grow on me. I like how they blend in with my skin. Makes me want a pair of nude fishnets something fierce.

Copy of Project3
Dress - F21
Jacket - City Chic I think
Tights - Torrid
Boots - ebay
Earrings - Target
Pink bow - DIY

This outfit is pretty indicative of my style. Even though I keep trying to branch out, I tend to wear a lot of black. Recently I can't seem to stop buying black and white clothing, but besides navy black is still the mainstay of my wardrobe. I like accessories that are brightly colored and a bit silly and it helps offset my dark clothes. As I've said before, we can't help what we love.

3 comments: