Thursday, September 30, 2010

Jennifer Love Hewitt's Makeup and Style on The Ghost Whisperer

Jennifer Love Hewwit's character on the Ghost Whisperer, Melinda Gordon, is one of the best dressed people on tv in my opinion. She consistently wears things that are fabulous and it's the main reason I watch the show when I come across it. I love the way her character pairs really feminine and delicate clothing with structured pieces. Even though a lot of her outfits are vintage feeling, they're also modern enough that she doesn't have that costume-y thing going on. I also love her brown smoky eye she usually wears. It just ties in so well with the clothing and her hair.

Ok, I'm gonna stop gushing about Melinda Gordon now. I have a serious girl crush on her though so here is a makeup tutorial and some polvore sets that capture her look really well.

I think this makeup tutorial for Melinda Gordon's look is spot on:



Style ideas:
Melinda Gordon
My Cat Drinks Tea, for Empress-Sha
Ghost Whisperer Style
Trench coat chic...

3 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot!!!!
    So good Page..
    NIce post
    TüpBebek

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I totally agree. Just saw a couple of reruns of "Ghost Whisperer" yesterday afternoon and remembered how much I love the show -- and especially her style!

    ReplyDelete