Monday, September 6, 2010

Supergirl (What I Wore)

Today was perfect outside. It was one of those days were it's still warm, but you can feel the crispness of autumn in the air. Warm but not oppressively so and cool but not too cold. Just lovely.

Anyhoo, I've been waiting for a cool day to bust out these tights. I adore them so much I'm thinking about buying a few more pairs for the future. I'm also really happy I wore these earrings. I got them when I was in tenth or eleventh grade and they've sat in my jewelry box since then. I had never found the right thing to wear them with, but I think they are perfect with this outfit.

Copy of Project3

T-shirt: Walmart
Skirt: DIY
Tights/black flats: Target
Star earrings: don't remember


I don't know how well you can tell from the picture, but I've been a bit obsessed with wearing a little bit of blue eyeshadow/liner on the inner half of my bottom lid. That little pop of color makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment