Saturday, September 18, 2010

Utah State Fair

*cross posted*

Yesterday I finally got to check out the Utah State Fair. I'd been meaning to go since I moved here, but I kept putting it off for no good reason. (You know how those things go sometimes.) I've heard people complain about the size, but as a person who always got overly excited for those little carnivals they set up in old shopping center lots, I was happy as a peach.

By the way, how happy is a peach? I'd actually like to know.

Anyhoo, I also got to try a funnel cake which was on my bucket list. I know it's silly, but I've always wanted to try one. (It tasted just like these "donuts" I used to make with Stacy out of those tubed biscuits.)

Here are some pics in case you're interested (which I assume you are since you're reading this):

IMG_8627
IMG_8630
IMG_8619
IMG_8666
IMG_8680
IMG_8766
IMG_8791
IMG_8776
IMG_8705
IMG_8764
IMG_8696
IMG_8773
IMG_8673
IMG_8796
IMG_8784

4 comments:

  1. I love when you post with photos like this. They're always so jazzy and you get a total moment-snapshot.
    Hope you had a great time & I've missed reading your blog!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! And glad to see you back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is a peach more or less happy than a clam?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, the important mysteries of life. haha

    I have no idea. Someone should figure it out ASAP though!

    ReplyDelete