Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I Have a Confession to Make

I don't talk about myself too much here and I realized I have a weird habit of just assuming people know things about me. Do you ever do this? Just me? Anyhoo, my point is I am going to try to remedy this. Even though I'm not really into blogs that are more diary-esque, it seems weird to show you this huge glimpse into my life without you actually knowing what I'm up to or how I'm massively addicted to Dr. Pepper (it's what gets me through the day people).

So here's my confession for the day: I'm a bit of a slob.

Most people would probably try to hide their slovenly ways, but I'm far too lazy for that. (I guess that's another thing I'm admitting as well; I tell the truth because I'm too lazy to lie.) Even though I've tried over the years to actually care about vacuuming, I just don't. My threshold for mess is too high I guess.

Here's a picture of my craft table behind me right now:

IMG_9219
As you can see I have serious stacking issues. My overabundance of books and magazines just gets stacked on top of other precariously stacked books and magazines. I'm also really bad about not putting things away. It's like there needs to be a big mess in order me to feel like I've actually accomplished something when I do clean.

So there you have it. If you ever start to be dazzled by my wit and impeccable taste in cooky home accessories, you know deep down I'm just like any other lazy person who spends their free time watching youtube videos and baking cookies. Not very impressive huh?

2 comments:

  1. OK, so you must be HATING my blog recently. I still love seeing other people's messy desks. I haven't read either of your blogs in a bit but this post caught my attention. I'll get back to the rest later . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Confessions are always attention grabbing! lol And no. I think your blog is really interesting! I'm gonna hop over there right now...

    ReplyDelete