Saturday, October 23, 2010

Tights and Stripes (what I wore)

I've been admiring the glorious orange trees around my neighborhood and it's funny how the leaves all decided to drop on the same day. The backyard is now blanketed in autumn's glory and I'm a bit sad fall is so short in Utah (though it is much better than San Diego where autumn is more of a myth than a reality). We're supposed to get our first snow this week so I'm taking every opportunity to wear shorts now. This outfit is actually very similar to the first outfit post I ever did.

Project6
Striped blazer - F21
Sequined cardigan - F21
Black Shirt - Target
Jean shorts - Lane Bryant
Tights - Target
Black boots - ebay

I actually got this black shirt from the maternity section of Target. (I'm a firm believer that there are treasures everywhere.) I also made these shorts from an old pair of jeans that were not flattering in the least. Until I can fulfill my dream of owning over the knee boots, tights will have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment