Saturday, October 23, 2010

Zombie Week

I have decided that this week is officially Zombie Week here at Sunshine and Bones. Starting tomorrow and ending with the much anticipated premiere of The Walking Dead on AMC, I've decided to put my zombie obsessed mind to some good use. And what better use is there than blogging?

I know a lot of blogs have had zombie weeks so I'm not really breaking any ground, but I hope to add my own sense of the depraved to the mix. You can expect quite a few book reviews, some zombie art, and even some zombie inspired food. My goal is mainly just to have a good time and I hope you'll join along. If you have any interesting zombie finds you'd like to share, feel free to email me or leave a comment.

Let the brain eating commence!

-Photo by wvs

No comments:

Post a Comment