Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Bows, Bones, and Stripes (What I Wore)

It's a bit too cold to not be wearing tights or leggings, but I don't really care. I spend most of my time indoors anyways so it doesn't really matter all that much. You'll probably get tired of seeing these boots in every outfit I post, but they get a lot of wear in the winter. And as long as my toes are happy I don't let it bother me too much.

Copy of Project1
Shirt - Walmart
Skirt - DIY
Knee-highs - DIY
Boots - ebay
Bowtie necklace - DIY
Rosary - F21

These bone knee-highs are actually the sleeves of a shirt that I cut off. I realized they would make okay socks, so I decided to wear them like this. I'm not gonna lie, it was a pain to get the wrist part to go over my calves. Never underestimate the power of determination though.

4 comments:

  1. I found a bunch of different ones on Amazon. I think I'm gonna get these ones: http://www.amazon.com/Anatomical-Chart-Company-SS26AKLWH-White/dp/B00082FD4I/ref=reg_hu-rd_add_1_dp_T2

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to rip those socks off of you and steal them for my very own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just do what I did. I bet you can find cheap shirts on sale since Halloween is over. You can probably even use a kid shirt.

    ReplyDelete