Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Flower Power (What I Wore)

Wow. It seems like I wear flowered things all the time doesn't it? I promise I don't. I'm just having a hard time finding the perfect flower fabric so I keep trying out new patterns. This skirt is my latest attempt.

Project2 copy

Jacket - F21
Black sweater - Target
Black t-shirt - Walmart
Skirt - DIY
Tights - Target
Boots - Not sure. They used to be knee highs but I cut them into booties and added the bows.

It hasn't been too cold lately so I'm taking every opportunity to wear shorts and skirts without freezing my ass off.

4 comments:

  1. I love the soft yet tough look. And I never would have thought to cut boots down into booties. I'm trying to be more of a DIY kind of girl and this blog is a really good inspiration. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meg: Thanks!

    Solangel: I wouldn't have thought of it either if the material hadn't started disintegrating. lol You know what they say about necessity being the mother of invention and all that jazz. And I'm glad you're getting inspired! It makes me happy.

    Soft yet tough is probably the best description for my overall style I've found yet. I never know how to describe it. lol

    ReplyDelete