Sunday, January 2, 2011

2010 in Three Minutes

*Double Posted*

As usual around this time of year, I can't believe how fast time has flown by. 2010 was a good year for me and I'm hoping 2011 will be just as great. I didn't get to do all the things I wanted to do this year, but I still had a lot of fun. I got over my aversion to wearing dresses (which is funny considering how often I wear them now), I got to take a photography course and polish my picture taking skills, I listened to some great music, went to Las Vegas for my sisters birthday, got to spend my holidays with my loved ones, ate some tasty food, and met some kickass new people. All in all I can't complain.

To highlight the awesomeness that was 2010, here's a quick video of pictures I took throughout the year. It was put together by pummelvision and the pictures are mostly in order. It's pretty fun to see a year of your life condensed into three minutes.


Next year I'm determined to finally see the Grand Canyon, go out dancing more, transfer to the University of Utah, and get back into blogging. Hope everyone had an interesting and safe New Years and I'd love to hear any goals or resolutions you've made for yourself.

1 comment:

  1. For me 2010 was all about forcing myself to be an adult. Doing things that were necessary and beneficial but boring to talk about. I'm trying to make 2011 all about creativity and expression. I started a blog about my sewing adventures (once I have some!). I'm still playing around with what I want it to be/look like, but it's starting the year off in the right direction.
    solangelsews.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete