Sunday, January 16, 2011

365 Project: Week 2

I had a bit of an eventful week this week. Spring semester started, I went shopping and caught up with a friend I hadn't seen lately, had my volunterr orientation with the Utah Pride Center, and went out for sushi and a movie with Ryan that ended with me buying a pair of the most lovely sparkly shoes ever (I love date nights!). All in all, it was a great week.

8
9
10
11
12
13
14

I know that picture of our ferret (Josephine) is blurry, but I loved it too much not to include it.

Hope everyone had a good week!

2 comments:

  1. Those shoes look so awesome!

    And as cute as your ferret is, ferrets really freak me out. I'm sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha no worries! They kind of freaked me out at first too, but Josephine is super nice.

    ReplyDelete