Monday, January 24, 2011

Melted and Gone (What I Wore)

Even though it is still pretty cold, most of the snow has melted. This makes me happy. Even though I love winter, it was way too cold for a while there. Like so cold you think your face is gonna fall off in the parking lot or something. I hated it.

15
Melted and Gone
IMG_6425

IMG_6422

Sweater - Lane Bryant
Skirt - F21
Tights - Target
Shoes - Madden Girl

I love this skirt so much I wore it twice last week. It just speaks to the inner 90's child in me. I'm also seriously loving these "Gipsey" shoes by Madden Girl.

4 comments:

  1. The shoes are gorgeous! It looks almost wearable since i am convinced i have flat feet. Fierce shoes to match the delicateness of the skirt is my favourite combination except ... i don't actually have any fierce shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The shoes are actually surprisingly comfortable.When I saw them I just knew I had to have them. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I don't know a darned thing about fashion....

    But, I like the skirt. The shoes are nice too.
    And, I Love your hair in these pics :-)

    ReplyDelete