Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Music Thursday


New Music Thursday is an attempt to keep my goal of listening to some new music alive and kicking. Not all of these bands/artists are new to me, but all of the songs are.

These are the songs I'm diggin this week:

This is a mix of the Mad Men theme song and "Nature Boy:"



If that wasn't cool enough, the video was filmed in one take.

Closer by Kings of Leon:



Bullet by Steel Train:



Magic by B.o.B (ft. Rivers Cuomo):



I know this song is old news by now (I have tons of songs that need to be posted), but Rivers Cuomo definitely is magic.

The Sound Of Violence by Cassius:



Then here is the Tha Trickaz Remix of the song above:



I liked both, but for different reasons.

Middle Of Nowhere by Hot Hot Heat:



Hello Hot Hot Heat. It is very nice to meet you.

1 comment:

  1. OMG. I love the Nature Boy rendition. I've always love this song and this one is so good!

    ReplyDelete