Monday, February 7, 2011

365 Project: Week 4

I spent most of the day yesterday unplugged so I didn't get this posted yesterday (obviously). I'm addicted to the internet so I'm always a little bit proud of myself when I stay off the computer. It's the little victories right?

I think my favorite picture this week is the one of the concrete. As you can see I accidentally stood outside the depth of field area, but I like the way it turned out for some reason.

29303232343335

I got to admit, I'm pretty proud of that burger picture. Looks super tasty. I'm also starting to think I take too many pictures of food. Oh well, it is what I love. Isn't the valentine Holden made me adorable though? I love how it says "I lik u." Good to know. ;)

Also, I had a "slice" of one of these chocolate oranges in San Diego and I can't get enough of them. So yummy.

4 comments:

  1. Don't worry, I take a lot of pictures of food, too.
    LOVE the Valentine. It's just ... it's too cute. I love it. Lol.
    P.S., Clearly we have a bond over jalapenos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look super tasty, that burger that I wish I am sinking my teeth into it now! You see it's nearly lunch time where i'm at!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How crazy! It's 9 at night here. :)

    ReplyDelete