Sunday, February 13, 2011

365 Project: Week 5

The weeks sure are going by mighty fast. All of a sudden it felt like I had a ton of school work this week too. I suppose school is kind of like that though. It takes a while to fully start, but once it does it's a bit crazy. I spent most of my free time doing homework and watching Firefly on Netflix. Also, it appears I'm on the honor roll at school and I find it amusing to no end. I don't know why exactly, but it seems very silly.

36373839404142

I did get to try sake though. It's one of those things I've always wanted to try but just never had. I didn't care for it all, but here's to crossing things off my bucket list (yes I have lots of silly things on it).

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I love the pictures this week. I tried sake a few months ago and didn't really care for it either. It tasted like theraflu or something. Very strong alcohol and that it was warm made it worse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I decided to try cold sake since I thought it would be a better choice, but it was still pretty bad IMO. It tasted like a cross between beer (which I don't like) and everclear or something. The only difference is it didn't have that strong fume aftertaste. lol

    ReplyDelete