Thursday, February 24, 2011

Mickey and Sequins (what I wore)

I took these pictures five minutes before I dashed to class. I seem to always be a little late. I don't know what my problem is, but it drives me crazy. I can only imagine how everyone else feels about it.

crop
Shirt - Walmart
Skirt - F21
Tights - Target
Flats - Target

When I saw this shirt in Walmart I just had to have it. I love when I get things at Walmart if I'm being honest. I know they're capitalist pigs and blah blah blah, but I'm a firm believer that something fashionable can be found anywhere. This can be a bit harder for us chubby girls, but I've found a pair of scissors and a shit ton of safety pins can come in handy.

2 comments:

  1. I just can't resist shouting out "M I C K E Y M O U S E - Mickey Mouse"! I have that skirt. I love it but it drives me crazy but scratching me with the sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate that too! I almost didn't buy the skirt because of it, but I ended up going back to get it when I couldn't stop thinking about it. lol

    ReplyDelete