Friday, February 4, 2011

New Music Thursday Friday


I can't believe I haven't posted since Monday. What a bad blog mistress I am! In my defense I actually had a lot of reading I had to get done for my Personal Ethics class and I've been too busy enjoying tumblr to get much else done. Seriously, what did we all do before tumblr?

Anyhoo, as usual New Music Thursday is an attempt to keep my goal of listening to some new music alive and kicking. Not all of these bands/artists are new to me, but all of the songs are.

These are the songs I'm diggin this week:

Getting Away With It All (All Messed Up) by James:



The Dethbridge in Lethbridge by The Rural Alberta Advantage:



Blue Eyes by Mika:



Sleep by The Dandy Warhols:



Waking Up Wierd by Royal Bangs:



Purple Rain by J. Cole:

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I love Mika! "Blue Eyes" is great, and so is "Grace Kelly" and "Happy Ending." I saw him live in October 2009, and he puts on a hell of a show. Very talented guy!

    ReplyDelete