Monday, February 14, 2011

A Splash of Color (what I wore)

The weather was actually warm enough to go without tights! It should only last a couple days, but I'm happy anyways. And I know my legs are blindingly white, but I don't care. It feels like freedom. (Don't get me wrong I love tights, but it's nice to have the option.)

IMG_6597
Copy of IMG_6573
IMG_6594

Jacket - Torrid
Dress - F21
Shoes - Madden Girl

I always feel a little bit naked when I don't have a lot of layers on. Does anyone else have this problem? There is something comforting about having layers on for some reason.

Also, not sure how I feel about this dress. The pattern won me over though.

6 comments:

  1. It's awesome Alana! I saw the dress online and was itching to buy it but that dress was the only dress I wanted to buy and the shipping cost from F21+ to Singapore was USD35 so I hesitated and when I next looked, the dress was gone! I was sad for a few days :)

    The dress looks really nice on you so have no doubt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. $35 dollars?! Holy cow. I feel bad now for complaining about the $7 dollar shipping it costs me.

    And thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this dress! And it's super flattering on you, too.

    ReplyDelete