Monday, March 7, 2011

365 Project: Week 7 and 8

The weeks seem to be going by really fast this year. I can't believe it's already March!

50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63

There's a lot going on in these pics, but most of them self-explanatory. That second to last picture of the rain is old, but we've had rainy weather lately and I thought it fit nicely since I forgot to take a photo. I actually forgot to take photos of a bunch of things. I went shopping, Holden got a hair cut, and I went out to lunch with a friend. We also decided to switch to Direct Tv which I'm already regretting. Why does everything have to be so dang expensive?

There was two super nice days that tried to sneak by in the last two weeks. Utah is kind of like that. There's only like two weeks of perfect weather and they're never near one another.

Hope you guys had a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Expensive? A £3 steak sounds pretty 'dang' good to me :P x

    ReplyDelete