Thursday, March 10, 2011

New Music Thursday


New Music Thursday is an attempt to keep my goal of listening to some new music alive and kicking. Not all of these bands/artists are new to me, but all of the songs are.

These are the songs I'm diggin this week:

A Diamond And A Tether by Death Cab For Cutie:



I can't believe this is by Death Cab For Cutie. I thought their music was more...sucky. Looks like I've been missing out.

Seventeen by Ladytron:



A bit repetitive, but I like it.

Crystalized by Gorillaz (The XX cover):



Crystalized is on of my favorite songs by The XX (who I love) and I think this cover does it justice.

Runnin' by The Pharcyde:



Okay, this song is older but I've fallen in love with it all over again so I'm gonna count it. The 90s was golden for music of all genres.

Pretty Girl Rock by Keri Hilson:



This is a guilty pleasure.

Attack Of The Ghost Riders by The Raveonettes:



No comments:

Post a Comment