Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Nebula Galaxy Shoes

Do you ever come across something so amazing you don't even know what to think? That's how I felt when I saw these hand-painted galaxy shoes. All I could think was "must have them" and "why can't I paint like that?" Seriously, look at these beauties:


I'm also really impressed with the price. Though $180 is well out of my price range, that's really reasonable for something hand-painted and so entirely awesome. If only I wasn't so poor.

If you're far more lucky than me, you can buy them here.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my god. These are FUCKING amazing! Sorry for the use of bad word but it HAD to be emphasized!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I feel ya. And I curse like a sailor in real life so no worries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMFG this is the pretiest shoes I ever seen :*
    I want them really,really much :*
    XX

    www.ocean-of-photos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete