Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Scrapbook Owl

I mentioned a little while ago that I was going to participate in a one piece of art a week challenge called the TwinGeekz Artz Project. Well, the project started just a few weeks ago and I've had a hard time staying on top of things so far. I plan on getting a hold of everyone who said they were interested in a piece of art though I promise. As of now I'm just trying to pick easy projects that I can do quickly.

One of those projects was this little owl picture. I was inspired by this post and love the idea of using scrapbook paper. Scrapbook paper is definitely one of my most favorite art supplies and it's uses are endless.

IMG_7220

I do feel like something's missing, but I'm leaving it alone for now. Holden loves it and it's for his room so that's good enough for me.

Anyhoo, check out the TwinGeekz button on the left if you'd like to check it out.

2 comments:

  1. very very very crazy cute. I love it. We should live closer so we could craft together. :)

    ReplyDelete