Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Heartbreaker (what I wore) and a Hello!

Hello new readers! Imagine my surprise when I logged in this morning to see so many new subscribers. Welcome to my little corner of the interwebs and I hope you enjoy your stay!

It's been a long time since I've done a "what I wore" post. Being busy with school put it pretty low on my list of priorities, but the warm weather and a new dress made me bust out the tripod and take far too many pictures of myself. All the green outside is making me ridiculously happy. Winters aren't particularly harsh in Utah, but they sure are long.

IMG_7519
Copy of IMG_7506
IMG_7520

Dress - F21
White shirt - Walmart
Harness belt - DIY
Thigh highs - Target
Sock garters - DIY
Shoes - Payless

When I saw this dress on Forever 21's website I drove down the mall that day. Even though I don't prefer sleeveless...well sleeveless anything, the heart print and peter pan collar had me at first glance. Luckily a white shirt I got at walmart works perfectly.

3 comments:

  1. I just ordered this dress! You look amazing-- so beautiful. So glad I ordered this.

    ReplyDelete