Monday, May 16, 2011

TwinGeeks Artz Project Week 7 Submission

Here's my latest submission for the TwinGeeks Artz Project. I made this picture last week:

IMG_7461

I was inspired by this photo of Bolivian street graffiti (via):

La Paz, Bolivia- “The government pisses on us and the press says it’s raining.”

It's ridiculously simple and it feels like something I would have done in high school (when I thought I was oh so clever), but I like it. I have no idea why I changed "press" for "media." I actually like "press" more but I didn't realize I'd changed it until after I was finished. I could still change it but I doubt I will. I'm pretty lazy about these sorts of things.

And as always, feel free to hop on over and see what everyone else came up with this week.

2 comments:

  1. TEEHEE I SHOWED YOU THAT QUOTE XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I saw it on tumblr. I'm pretty sure you reblogged it from me. So I win! haha ;)

    ReplyDelete