Tuesday, June 7, 2011

How to Subscribe to Sunshine and Bones

I got emailed this morning by someone asking if I'd thought about making a facebook page or an email subscription for Sunshine and Bones. Because of that I thought I'd write a quick post on the ways you can stalk follow this blog.

1. If you use blogger just click the "follow" button at the very top of the page.

2. Click on any of the lovely buttons I spent a ridiculous amount of time making today on the left sidebar. You can subscribe through facebook, email, RSS, or blogger.

3. You can "like" Sunshine and Bones' facebook page. I made it today so it's still super simple, but you can find a link on the left sidebar (again). If I haven't gotten any "likes" by tomorrow though I'm going to delete the page. I find the whole thing terribly embarrassing for some reason.

Hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment