Thursday, June 23, 2011

New Music Thursday


New Music Thursday is an attempt to keep my goal of listening to some new music alive and kicking. Not all of these bands/artists are new to me, but all of the songs are.

These are the songs I'm diggin this week:

Hold On Hold On by Neko Case:



Power by Kanye West:



In Your Hands by Charlie Winston:



This Too Shall Pass by Ok Go:



Mega MashUp Remix by MaNuMixx:



This song features Lady Gaga, Shakira, Pitbull, Madonna, David Guetta, and Akon.

Mother of Pearl by Roxy Music:



2 comments:

  1. yay new music to check out. Here is my one pick to share, if you don't mind.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zw3w1iKiq8M

    The video is sort of on crack and it made me laugh. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! That video is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete