Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Lacy Hair How To

I'm in the process of growing my hair out and it's definitely not fun. It's frustrating and annoying. Coupled with the heat, I usually just end up throwing it up in a clip. Then I get more annoyed because I hate wearing my hair the same too often (which is the very reason I'm growing it out). I know, I know. It seems I'm never pleased, but the fact I have so little hair is a constant downer for me. Because of this, I've been particularly interested in simple but creative ways to get out of my hair rut.

This tutorial for a simple up-do using lace by Skunkboy Creatures is just the kind of thing I'm looking for:


You can find all the directions here if you're interested. Personally, I'd probably leave out the second piece of lace (the one that forms the headband-esque thing), but I love how braiding a simple piece of lace into your hair makes this really special. I'm definitely gonna try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment