Monday, August 22, 2011

Hello Strangers

I feel like I've been gone forever. It's silly how blogging can throw your perspective off about a lot of things. If I went four days without talking to someone I wouldn't feel like I was neglecting them, but four days on a blog? That's forever and a day! It's crazy when you really think about it. Sometimes I just need a little time to myself though. With school starting this week I felt like I needed some time with good friends and good books. Summer feels like it's winding down and even though autumn is definitely my favorite season, the end of summer always feels like lost opportunities and I wanted to make sure I spent my time wisely.

IMG_2698

I'm one of those people who spends an embarrassing amount of time online, but lately I've felt the need to unplug and just hang out. I've been watching a lot of movies and listening to a lot of music too. (I'm a total media junkie.) In a lot of ways I'm looking forward to school starting, but it was nice to spend the last few days just enjoying things the way they are.

Contentment quickly turns to boredom though so here's to new adventures!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back!

    You live in Utah, yeah? (or is that my own invention?) If you are ever passing through Denver, we should meet. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I live in Salt Lake! And I totally agree. I've always wanted to visit Denver too. :)

    ReplyDelete