Sunday, September 25, 2011

Camping

Last night I decided to go camping with five of my friends. Ryan hates camping so he refused to join us (oh how I tried to change his mind), but we ended up having a really great time. I'm a bit of an idiot though and left my camera battery at home so these are just a few random photos from my phone.

IMAG0078
IMAG0089
IMAG0090
IMAG0087
IMAG0085
IMAG0094

After lots of drinks and a few questionable decisions, we all ended up sleeping in Dan's tent (above). It was a tight fit and Dan was quite surprised when he awoke to all of us just hanging out all around him, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Lots of laughs were shared and a few good stories were made.

After we packed up we drove to Heber and had breakfast at this cute little diner called Chick's. It was my first time seeing Heber and I was pleasantly surprised. All in all it was a good weekend. I haven't been camping...well ever really and this was a nice change of pace. We're already planning our next trip.

Now I need a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment