Monday, October 24, 2011

Camping: The Sequel

I don't know what's going on with me, but I went camping again this weekend for my friend Dan's birthday. That means I've gone camping twice this year. I feel like a venerable mountain man.

IMG_8472
IMG_8464
IMG_8480
IMG_8493
IMG_8487
IMG_8516
IMG_8525
IMG_8486
IMG_8499
IMG_8477
IMG_8462

We went to some place past Echo Reservoir, but I'm not entirely sure where it was. It was our friend Brett's place and it was quite lovely. Even though I froze during the night, I could see the stars in a way I'd forgotten about. The night had a few surprises and I found something I thought might have been lost. It was a great trip.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh, stars. They are my favorite part of getting out of the city. Sounds like you had a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did! I couldn't believe how many stars there were. You could even see where the milky way was. It was amazing.

    ReplyDelete