Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Kid Friendly Halloween Treats

Here's a roundup of some of the coolest and grossest Halloween treats I've come across. All of them are super simple and totally kid friendly. Kind of makes me sad I didn't pick a traditional Halloween theme for my party. Next year for sure though!

1. Band Aids
2. Jell-O Petri Treats
3. Buried Alive Muffins
4. Swamp Juice for Kids
5. Tombstone Cookies
6. Puking pumpkin Guacamole
7. Eyeball Cookies
8. Used Q-tips

Any kid would love these, but I think the used q-tips are just the right level of gross for Holden. Even though there's no recipe for the guacamole, the picture was too cute to pass up. Plus, it's as straightforward as it gets.

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to make these gross treats at an upcoming party! How fun and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saved this on Pinterest, and am making my shopping list for our big Halloween party ~ 100+ kids and adults! I love the puking pumpkin!!! Definitely going to do this for our guacamole. Been making mine for years, don't need a recipe!Thanks for the great ideas!
    Carrie www.squarefunk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Halloween party ideas in here. There’s too much to prepare for a party! From invitations, decorations, music and especially Halloween Recipes! Gee excited for this year’s Halloween gatherings: D Thanks for sharing and I do hope I could pin some nice photos on my Pinterest boards. Good day!

    ReplyDelete