Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Coffee Love

Since I'm moving this week into a new house, I've been thinking about what should go on the walls. There's the great spot in the kitchen for a large poster, and I'm thinking something coffee related would be perfect. I love coffee and I'm not even exaggerating when I say coffee with friends has been a life saver this last month. I'm a firm believer that a good friend and a cup of coffee can change your whole day.


1. 12 Easy ways to prepare Yummy Coffee
2. Coffee is Always a Good Idea
3. Make Coffee Not War
4. Coffee Lover Art Print
5. Coffee is Good
6. Coffee stains
7. Don't Call It 'Expresso'
8. The Perfect Pour

I think I like the first one the most because the colors work well with the walls, but I'm not sure. I also love the idea of a more abstract poster with just rows of coffee rings (number 5 is actually a link for free coffee stain vector graphics but I like it). Picking out decorations is the best part of moving.

1 comment:

  1. Well, if you're looking for a design 5 or 7 will do and I think 1 can be considered. Cuisinart Coffee Machine

    ReplyDelete