Thursday, November 10, 2011

New Music Thursday


New Music Thursday is an attempt to keep my goal of listening to some new music alive and kicking. Not all of these bands/artists are new to me, but all of the songs are. Also, I've decided I'm gonna start adding an old favorite to the mix since old loves are just as important as new passions.

These are the songs I'm diggin this week:

Paradise by Norwegian Recycling:



This is just brilliant.

Almost Lover by A Fine Frenzy:



Talk To Me Dance With Me by Hot Hot Heat:



Jesus gonna be here by Tom Waits:



I have a friends who adores Tom Waits, but no matter how hard he tries to convince everyone of Waits' brilliance this is one of the only songs I genuinely like.

Old Love:

O' Sailor by Fiona Apple:



I can't stop listening to this song lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment